Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some More From Game Maker

I spent some more time today working on my Game Maker game, I really need to come up with a name for it and that's bugging me a bit at the minute. If anyone has any ideas for names I'd be interested to hear them.

I'll keep this post short and just show an updated image. Its puzzles tomorrow morning so I'll need an early night to have my brain someway functional in the morning. I did run into a few problems with using GML, I had over complicated some areas but managed to fix it easily enough after some hair pulling. I'm quite happy that I managed to get the station to shoot the payer and to stop once the player captured it. I think it needs a UI soon but for now I'll try get as much done as I can without it. From the screenshot below you'll see there's some issues with but I'll get to these with time. Anyway, here's how the game is looking so far:



1 comment: